Education and qualifications
- BA Hons Study of Religions & Sociology 2.1 Bath Spa University
- Counselling Skills Certificate The Iron Mill College
- Advanced Diploma Integrative Counselling The Iron Mill College
- Post graduate certificate Psychological Therapies with children & young people Exeter University
- MA Art and Politics Goldsmiths, University of London (currently studying)
- BACP registered member 00746124
I’m an Integrative counsellor which means that I don’t believe that there is a one size fits all approach to therapy. So whether you prefer structured CBT or to express yourself through the arts I will tailor therapy according to your needs. I have a particular interest though and expertise in working creatively (I’m also a practicing artist) and I believe passionately in the power of creativity to heal.
I work within a culturally sensitive feminist framework, listening to, validating and working to empower my clients in a safe holding space. I believe that my client is the expert on their own experience, and will always let you lead the way. Meanwhile working to develop your inner resources in response to the challenges of the world in which we live and exist.
To get in touch with Carly, please us the form below: