Bristol (UK) based sports & clinical therapist helping facilitate pain reduction & injury rehabilitation.
10 years of experience in clinic, at events, and with sports teams, approaching rehabiliation and pain managment from a holistic and logical perspective.
Awkward photo subject, super proud dad, adventure cyclist & vegan pizza lover.
My approach focusses on treating the whole person, rather than just the specific injury or physical issue. I consider the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of a person’s health and well-being, as well as their lifestyle and environmental factors that may be impacting their health.
I use a variety of techniques and modalities to address my clients’ needs, including manual therapy, exercise prescription, nutrition counseling, stress management, and other complementary therapies such as acupuncture and massage.
In addition to addressing the immediate injury or issue, I work with clients to create a long-term plan for maintaining optimal health and preventing future injuries. I sometimes collaborate with other healthcare professionals, such as physicians, nutritionists, or mental health therapists, to ensure a comprehensive approach to care.
- BSc Sports Therapy / Sports Rehabilitation
- ITEC Level 5 – Sports Massage Therapy
- YB Certified – 200 Yoga instructor
- YB Certified – Breath Coach
- YB Certified – Flexibility Coach
- Core Elements level 5 CPD – Myofascial Dry Cupping
- Core Elements level 5 CPD – Dry Needling
- Core Elements level 5 CPD – Electrotherapy & Ultrasound
- Active IQ Level 4 – Sports & Remedial Massage Therapy
- Active IQ Level 3 – Sports & Remedial Massage Therapy
- Active IQ Level 3 – Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Level 3 Certificate – Sports Coaching & Cycling Performance
All appointments are £45
Get in touch via EMAIL